Indicado para remover totalmente o Acronis das máquinas de forma segura e limpa, sem rastros.
If there are other Acronis products installed on the machine, they will be affected too and become non-functional.
Running the utility may close all Windows Explorer windows.
The utility removes SQL databases used by Acronis Management Server.
By default, the utility removes Acronis Secure Zone and leaves the space unallocated. You can then use Windows Disk Management to put the leftover space back to a partition. There is a special parameter to keep Acronis Secure Zone intact – see below.
- Download Cleanup Utility:
- Press Start. In search, type cmd. Right-click cmd.exe and select Run as administrator. Command Prompt opens.
- Using the cd command, browse to the folder you saved the utility to.
- Run the utility by issuing one of the following commands:
- To run the utility with default parameters:cleanup_tool.exeThe tool asks you to confirm if you want to remove the product and its components. It also asks you to reboot the machine, if need be.
- To run the utility without user interaction:cleanup_tool.exe –quietWhen run with the –quiet parameter, the utility will silently remove the product and its components. It will not ask you for any confirmation and will reboot the machine if necessary.
- To run the utility keeping Acronis Secure Zone on the system:cleanup_tool.exe –keep-asz
- To run the utility keeping Acronis SnapAPI Drivers on the system:cleanup_tool.exe –keep-snapapi
- After issuing the command with the necessary parameter(s), the utility will remove all components of the product that it detects on the machine.
(!) After using the Cleanup Utility, it is strongly recommended not to reboot the machine. Go to Start -> Run -> regedit, and verify that there are no snapman*, tdrpman*, fltsrv, timounter strings in the UpperFilters and LowerFilters of the following keys:
If there are any, please remove the strings from the UpperFilters and LowerFilters of the keys mentioned above.
(!) Do not delete the keys.
Then you may reboot the machine.